Here you will find some accommodation and transportation links you may find useful as you travel through other parts of British Columbia.
- Wake to beautiful harbor views on Salt Spring Island - Canada Select 4 Stars
- Luxury B&B right on the lake in Kelowna
- Luxurious bed and breakfast suites on beautiful Long Lake in Nanaimo
- Cowichan B&B Association
- British Columbia Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers Guild
BC Ferries is the main connection from mainland BC to Vancouver Island, with ferry terminals south of Vancouver at Tsawwassen, and north-west of Vancouver at Horseshoe Bay. Take the Swartz Bay ferry from Tsawwassen to Victoria or to Duke Point (just south of Nanaimo), or take the Horseshoe Bay to Departure Bay ferry to the centre of Nanaimo.
- Tsawwassen to Duke Point (just south of Nanaimo)
- Tsawwassen (south of Vancouver - closest to Vancouver International Airport) to Swartz Bay (Victoria)
- Horseshoe Bay (north side of Vancouver - closest to downtown) to Departure Bay (Nanaimo)
Other BC travel links include links to other ferry services, bus links, car rental in Victoria, Victoria International Airport, as well as road conditions throughout BC.
- Washington State ferry from Anacortes, WA to Sidney
- Victoria International Airport
- The B.C. Weather picture
- Road Reports throughout B.C.
- Other Public Transit in B.C.
- Kayaking and Cruising - Explore B.C.'s Coast
- Destination BC
- Bus transportation from Vancouver
- Budget Car Rental, downtown Victoria ferry terminal for the Port Angeles ferry
- Blackball ferry from Port Angeles, WA to Victoria
These are some regional links to related sites in the Cowichan Valley.
- Wines of Canada
- Wine Islands Vintners Association
- Visit the historic Kinsol Trestle
- Vancouver Island's most beautiful shortcut - ferry to Brentwood Bay and Butchart Gardens
- Tourism Vancouver Island
- Encore Limousine Service - serving the Cowichan Valley
- Birding in British Columbia
- Barred Owl
Photo of Steller’s Jay in the Cobble House banner compliments of Wing-Chi Poon, 2005