Here you will find some accommodation and transportation links you may find useful as you travel through other parts of British Columbia.
- British Columbia Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers Guild
- Luxurious bed and breakfast suites on beautiful Long Lake in Nanaimo
- Luxury B&B right on the lake in Kelowna
BC Ferries is the main connection from mainland BC to Vancouver Island, with ferry terminals south of Vancouver at Tsawwassen, and north-west of Vancouver at Horseshoe Bay. Take the Swartz Bay ferry from Tsawwassen to Victoria or to Duke Point (just south of Nanaimo), or take the Horseshoe Bay to Departure Bay ferry to the centre of Nanaimo.
- Tsawwassen (south of Vancouver - closest to Vancouver International Airport) to Swartz Bay (Victoria)
- Horseshoe Bay (north side of Vancouver - closest to downtown) to Departure Bay (Nanaimo)
- Tsawwassen to Duke Point (just south of Nanaimo)
Other BC travel links include links to other ferry services, bus links, car rental in Victoria, Victoria International Airport, as well as road conditions throughout BC.
- Destination BC
- Blackball ferry from Port Angeles, WA to Victoria
- Washington State ferry from Anacortes, WA to Sidney
- Bus transportation from Vancouver
- Victoria International Airport
- Other Public Transit in B.C.
- Road Reports throughout B.C.
- The B.C. Weather picture
- Budget Car Rental, downtown Victoria ferry terminal for the Port Angeles ferry
- Kayaking and Cruising - Explore B.C.'s Coast
These are some regional links to related sites in the Cowichan Valley.
- Cobble House B&B designated charity for 2015
- Wines of Canada
- Vancouver Island's most beautiful shortcut - ferry to Brentwood Bay and Butchart Gardens
- Wine Islands Vintners Association
- Tourism Vancouver Island
- Encore Limousine Service - serving the Cowichan Valley
- Visit the historic Kinsol Trestle
- Birding in British Columbia
- Barred Owl