Directions from Victoria
- Follow Highway 1, the Trans-Canada Highway, north from
Victoria (note: Douglas Street becomes Highway 1).
- You will go over a small mountain pass called "the Malahat
- Once you have come down from the Malahat Drive and have passed the signs
for "Bamberton Provincial Park" and "Mill
Bay Road/Brentwood Bay Ferry" turn left off the highway at
the 4th traffic light, onto Shawnigan-Mill Bay Road.
- Follow this road for a couple of kilometers and watch for the blue &
white "B&B" sign on the right side of the
- Just after you see this sign, turn right onto our road, Cameron-Taggart,
and follow it until you see another blue & white "B&B"
sign and then our own sign, again on your right.
Driving Directions from Nanaimo
- Follow Highway 1 south from Nanaimo.
- Once you have left Duncan over the "Silver"
Bridge, travel about 10 km. (about 6.2 miles) and watch for the Valley
View Shopping Centre on the left side of the highway.
- At the following traffic light, turn right onto Cobble Hill Road.
Follow it past the village of Cobble Hill and towards Shawnigan
- About 1 kilometer past the village, watch for a blue and white "B&B", turn left at the B&B sign at the Earthly Delights nursery, onto Cameron-Taggart Road.
- Once you have gone over the small bridge on Cameron-Taggart,
you will see a blue and white "B&B" sign
on your right, just before you see the Cobble House sign
on your left.