- Full complimentary breakfast included in the rate
- Queen, king or twin beds – one room with additional double futon
- Private bathrooms with shower – one room also with Jacuzzi
- Small refrigerator in each room
- Coffee & tea making facilities in each room
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Clock radio/cd player
- Individually controlled heat
- Portable fan
- Outside roll shutters on most windows
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Home and rooms are 100% smokefree
The Hummingbird Room at our Cobble Hill Bed & Breakfast features a queen brass bed, two comfortable reclining chairs for reading or relaxing, a few plants and some small antiques.The view is of the deck with its many pots with flowers in summer as well as the bird feeders and out across the lawn to the surrounding forest.
Hummingbirds hover on the walls and that wallpaper behind the bed is actually decorative painting! This guest room has a private entrance and a small desk and chair.
The Jay Room at our Cowichan Valley accommodation features a king-size antique bed, or 2 twin-size beds (two night minimum to set up), and a comfortable sitting area in the bay window. The forest is right outside your window and from time to time you may see deer passing right by! British Columbia's official bird, the Steller's Jay, is perched on the walls. The room also comes equipped with a small antique desk and chair, while the private ensuite bathroom has a shower.
The family room at our Vancouver Island Bed & Breakfast features a queen sleigh bed, as well as a futon which folds down into a double bed, so this room can accommodate up to four people comfortably. Cozy leather club chairs and heron pictures complete the decor. The room overlooks the area in front of the house, and deer wandering by or crossing the driveway are not uncommon. The compact private ensuite bathroom features a shower.